Saving Southwest Floridians Money on Air Conditioning Since 1997
Naples - Marco Island - Ft. Myers - Cape Coral - Sarasota - Bonita Springs - Venice
- Sunset Air Conditioning and Heating was hired to perform this Amana 4-ton air conditioner installation in Sarasota, FL for a mobile home. We also installed all new ductwork to support this new energy efficient system. AC installations are backed by one- or two-year labor warranties.
- We installed this Goodman 4-ton packaged air conditioner in Venice, Florida. The installation included all new ducts and a raised concrete pad. Sunset Air Conditioning and Heating does all work to code and provides the best value for air conditioning sales and installation in Sarasota County.
- At Sunset Air Conditioning and Heating we take the time to custom size and match each air conditioner we install to the specific needs of each client. At this home in Tampa, Florida, the installation of a Goodman 3-ton heat pump was exactly what they needed for optimum indoor comfort, energy efficiency, and savings.
- We installed this Trane XB 16 SEER air conditioning system in Fort Myers Beach, FL. Trane air conditioners provide exceptional cooling and heating with superior indoor climate control and energy efficiency.
- Sunset Air Conditioning and Heating installed this Rheem 2.5-ton, 16 SEER air conditioner in Isles of Capri in Naples, FL. We provide the best value in air conditioning sales, installation, replacement, and repair in Collier County.
- This variable speed Rheem air conditioning system installation project in Ft. Myers, FL was performed for a homeowner who wanted improved indoor comfort and energy efficiency. In addition to the new air conditioner, we also installed all new ductwork.
- A residential client in Port Charlotte, Florida, needed a licensed and experienced HVAC air conditioning contractor to replace their outdated air conditioning system. After performing an in-home assessment and discussing their needs and budget, the client chose to have us install this Trane XL20i 5-ton air conditioning unit. In addition to the A/C installation, we also put in new Freon lines and ductwork.
- Sunset Air Conditioning and Heating installed this Rheem 4-ton, 16 SEER air conditioning system in Bonita Springs, FL. All our work is done to code and backed with a one- or two-year warranty on labor. Call us today for your free air conditioner installation estimate.
- This Maytag 2.5 ton 18 SEER air conditioning system was installed for a home near Sarasota, FL. This air conditioner featured a stainless steel cabinet to protect against weathering and corrosion.
- Sunset Air Conditioning and Heating provides the best value for commercial HVAC repair and installation in Tampa Bay. Here is a picture of a few of the 220 condenser units we replaced for a rental community in the local area. Our client was impressed by our industry knowledge, exceptional service, quality workmanship, and competitive rates.
- Many of our air conditioning system installations include all new ductwork to maximize the efficiency and performance of the AC equipment as well as improve indoor air quality. We installed this Trane 3 ton 16 SEER Hyperion air handler in North Port, FL.
- We installed this complete air conditioning system in Port of the Islands, Naples, Florida. The air handler pictured here is in the home's laundry room.
- We installed this Rheem 4-ton, 16 SEER air conditioning system in Bonita Springs, Florida. Our skilled technicians provide exceptional service and warranty backed labor on all installations.
- Sunset Air Conditioning and Heating installed this Trane XB 5-ton, variable speed air conditioner in Bradenton, FL. This AC installation included brand new ductwork and electronic filter.
- This AC installation in Estero, FL included a Mitsubishi mini-split, Trane XL20i air conditioning system, and all new ducting. Sunset Air Conditioning and Heating is licensed, insured, and a participating FPL independent heating and air conditioning contractor serving Lee County residents.
- Sunset Air Conditioning and Heating installed this Amana 2-ton condenser in Naples, FL for a condominium property in Sapphire Lakes. We offer the best value for commercial air conditioner installation and repair in Collier County.
- We provided expert air conditioning system installation in Punta Gorda, FL for a homeowner who wanted high-performance indoor cooling. They chose a Goodman 16 SEER condenser for its energy efficiency, outstanding warranty protection, and competitive price. Sunset Air Conditioning and Heating provides the best value for air conditioning system installation, repair, and replacement in Charlotte County.
- At Sunset Air Conditioning and Heating, our expert technicians provide excellent customer service and warranty-backed labor. We installed this Trane 3-ton Hyperion air handler in Fort Myers, FL. Call us today for your free estimate on air conditioning installation.
- Our technicians installed this 4-ton Trane packaged air conditioning system for a manufactured home in Punta Gorda, Florida. The installation also included new ductwork and a raised concrete slab.
- We installed this 4-ton Trane Hyperion air handler with a brand new duct system in Sarasota, FL. This new air conditioning system improves the client's indoor comfort and reduces their monthly energy bill.
- These 3-ton Trane XB complete air conditioning systems were installed in Port Charlotte, FL by Sunset Air Conditioning and Heating. These two systems help cool our client's two-story home while providing energy savings over their previous system.
- This 16 SEER Amana air conditioning system was installed in Sanibel Island, FL with all new ductwork. This AC installation provide energy-efficient, reliable cooling at a cost-effective price.
Thank you, Sunset Air Conditioning! We are so happy with our new Trane Air Conditioning system. The installation was perfect, very clean and professional.
14 years ago you installed my air conditioning and this week you did a great job with the Trane system that you installed in our new home. Congratulate your crew on my behalf for a job well done. As always, you are a company I can depend on.
Not everyone seems to know how to complain, but not very often will someone take the time to acknowledge something good. That is why I want to tell you that your technicians and installers are polite and professional. Our installation was great and everything was very clean. I am very satisfied! Thank you.